Our team provides legal advice regarding debt transactions and large and complex rights including public offering, preference rights, private placement, Islamic bonds, government bonds, corporate bonds and derivatives.
We advise on all aspects of Capital Market Transactions which include:
• Participation in drafting sessions.
• Comment on agreements to prevent the sale of shares.
• Consultation related to issuance or offering.
• Commenting on press releases and general information of the issuer regarding the transaction.
• Review letters of contract between the issuer and the auditors (before signing) and any letters of assurance provided by the auditors.
• Provide advice on legal restrictions related to securities marketing, advertising and recommended procedures.
• Provide legal opinion after a complete completion by us of all necessary procedures for the care necessary to negate ignorance and internal procedures.
• Participate in the meetings necessary to deny ignorance with the senior management of the issuer and also review some documents submitted to us by the issuer.
• Provide advice on the legal requirements of the prospectus and the obligations and responsibilities of the issuer under the Capital Markets Law and Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority.
• Assume primary responsibility for assisting the issuer in preparing the prospectus and working closely with the accountants in reviewing and finalizing the prospectus.
We also advise on hybrid securities and derivatives for companies seeking to expand their capital base using new structures through our professional practice associated with understanding CMA regulations.